General Info: Marin Airporter delivers passengers between Marin County, CA and the San Francisco International Airport (SFO).
- It has 7 stops in Marin County:
- Hamilton – Novato
- Central San Rafael
- Anderson Drive – San Rafael (our terminal)
- Larkspur Landing
- Seminary Drive – Mill Valley
- Manzanita – Mill Valley
- Spencer Ave. – Sausalito.
- Price is $27 for all stops, plus a $1 service fee when purchasing online.
How Do I Use Marin Airporter?
- If you are catching the bus at SFO to go to Marin County, the bus picks up outside of baggage claim next to the sign saying “Airporters.” You cannot buy a ticket at the airport, but you can purchase it online through the website ahead of time, while you waiting or on the bus, and your ticket will be emailed. You can also pay a cash fare when you disembark at your stop. The Marin Airporter picks up at SFO approx. every half hour between 5:00am and Midnight.
- If you’re headed to SFO from a Marin Airporter stop in Marin County, buy your ticket through the website or pay cash at the terminal. There is long-term parking at 2 locations only: Anderson Drive – San Rafael ($8/day) & Hamilton – Novato ($6/day). Bring your luggage and your children. Kids under 12 are free, limit 2/per adult. Disabled passengers are welcome on all our buses, but we ask that you call ahead. Check the schedule for terminal-specific pick up times.
Why Should I Use Marin Airporter?
- Marin Airporter is a great alternative to driving to the airport. It’s convenient, inexpensive, and has amenities that make traveling more comfortable. Most of the buses have electric outlets at every seat so you can charge your phone or work on your laptop. Best of all, you can avoid the expense and inconvenience of airport parking. You can also forget about traffic and enjoy a comfortable, stress-free ride.
Is There Anything I Should Know About Riding the Bus for the First Time?
- When you ride the Marin Airporter, our drivers will load your luggage before you board the buss. Etiquette on this bus is similar to that of an airplane. Use headphones for all audio. These are not provided, so you must bring your own. The Enacfire wireless headphones come highly recommended. Also, only answer calls in a low voice and if absolutely necessary. Be respectful of your neighbors and others riding.
If you are purchasing a ticket online, be sure to type in your email address correctly, because your ticket is emailed to you directly. Click here for more details about how to buy Marin Airporter E-Tickets.