With a large proportion of Americans now vaccinated, we are delighted that more and more people are returning to air travel and riding Marin Airporter to and from SFO. If you have not been vaccinated yet but are going to and are planning on traveling, you may want to make an appointment at your doctors office asap, so you will not be delayed for your holiday and can enjoy yourself safely.
We are proud to have continued providing the Marin Airporter service throughout the COVID-19 pandemic, and we are ready to serve your airport transportation needs currently with 20 round trips per day between Marin and SFO.
In addition, we will be gearing up as demand increases, adding buses gradually during peak times to ensure that our service continues to be as convenient as possible.
As we welcome you back on board, we thought a reminder of the essentials of riding the Marin Airporter might be useful:
- – The fare is $25 each way and that fare is valid to or from any of our seven Marin County stops.
- – You can purchase a ticket with a credit card via our website or on the bus with cash. No checks please. Each ticket purchased with a credit card will include a $1 e-ticketing fee.
- – No reservations are needed because our 56-passenger motor coaches offer plenty of space for you to spread out.
- – In accordance with current federal pandemic travel regulations, all passengers and drivers are required to wear a face covering.
- – We have parking available at our Hamilton terminal in Novato ($4 per day) and at our Andersen Drive stop in San Rafael ($6 per day).
- – Our full schedule is available here.
- – Our phone lines are staffed seven days a week from 4:00 am to midnight. Please call us on (415) 461-4222 if you have any questions.
We are an employee-owned company and we take pride in the safe, courteous, and professional service that we provide. We look forward to welcoming you aboard!